This website is actually a collection of individual
family members' websites.
We expect to add more family members' sites over time. Please use the links at left to
visit our websites.
- (09/2012) Vickie's photos from Glacier National Park and Waterton Lakes National Parks, August 25-30
- (02/2011): More pictures from last fall, from Oak Creek Canyon/Sedona and
Sunset Crater and Wupatki National Monuments a few miles outside Flagstaff
- (02/2011): The Blizzard of 2011
- (10/2010): The South Rim of the Grand Canyon, mostly on a windy day with very changeable weather
- (10/2010): Fall colors at the Morton Arboretum in Lisle and Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville
- (10/2010): Pictures from the south and west/north shores of Geneva Lake from our hike around it (~25 miles) on October 2 with members of the Fox Valley Bicycle and Ski Club
- (7/23/2010): Pictures from Vickie's trip to Alaska with her mom: a cruise and a land tour
- (11/17/2009): Pictures from various locations in central New Mexico
- (11/27/2009): Rather belatedly, pictures are up from Vickie's visit to Colonial Williamsburg in August
- (7/12/2009): Pictures are up from Vickie's trip with her mom to Maine and New Brunswick
- (4/27/2009): We have pictures from Vickie's cousin Jeannine's birthday celebrations this past weekend in the Atlanta area
- (4/12/2009): Vickie did a Lenten "project" with photography. She has posted the results here.
- (12/23/2008): Before the end of the year, Vickie added photos from the Olympic Peninsula in October and from south Florida in November. Go to her site to see them all.
- (08/06/2008): Vickie added another day's worth of pictures from the Olympic Peninsula to her existing set. These include highlights from the Hoh rain forest and the sea stacks at Ruby Beach.
- (07/12/2008): Photos from Vickie's trip with her mom to the Pacific Northwest, visiting the Olympic Peninsula,
Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver,
Mt. Rainier, and North Cascades National Park.
- (03/10/2008): A few more photos, this time from western North Carolina. The icicle-covered rocks along a mountain road were especially impressive.
- (10/21/2007): More photos from Vickie, this time of fall colors at Matthiessen State Park, near Utica, IL
- (10/10/2007): Vickie has posted photos from the National Fraternity meeting held at Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, IL (near St. Louis).
The link just goes to her home page, there are several pages linked there.
- (9/15/2007): Vickie has posted photos from Dave's parents' 50th anniversary party, held today.
- (8/5/2007): Vickie has posted an edited set of the nearly 1400 photos from her recent 9-day trip to the Canadian Rockies with her mom. Each day is a separate page under her home page.
- (5/12/2007): Vickie has posted photos from a spring trip to the Appalachians with her mom. See scenery and wildflowers and animals
- (7/8/2006): Vickie has added a page for her local Secular Franciscan Fraternity, St. Francis - Fox Valley,
including articles from the fraternity newsletter.
- (6/1/2006): Vickie has posted photos from the trip she went on with her mother and aunt to the Southwest in mid-May.
(There are six pages so the link just takes you to Vickie's home page.)
- (6/1/2006): Vickie has posted pictures of spring flowers and plants from April and May.
- (1/28/2006): Vickie has posted pictures of frost/ice crystals from last weekend. It
was a pretty amazing sight.
- (12/26/2005): Vickie has posted pictures from a visit to
Butterfly World in Florida in November.
- (6/23/2005): Vickie has posted her pictures from a recent trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
- (8/5/2004): David has posted a mirror of his Kishwaukee courses home page.
- (7/23/2004): David has posted the development notes for the online version of CIS 123.
- (6/22/2003): David has posted the course notes for the Working Connections-Illinois
Client Side Programming Course that he is teaching in Springfield, IL 6/23-27.
- (6/8/2003): Vickie's website is the first with content. She is an
amateur photographer and has some of her latest photos on the site.